Do you want to become a Youtuber, and you don’t know how? Perhaps it seems very easy to speak to a camera from a room but, really, how do you create a Youtuber? Do you have any foolproof trick? In this post, we are going to talk about this great global phenomenon that moves masses and how to become a successful Youtuber.
But just like one in 100 products that are launched on the market fail, a YouTube channel is the same. You have to analyze the need that you are going to cover and propose a solution with your channel.
- Create professional videos with the basic kit that we suggest in this post.
- Position yourself as if you were a product. Find a market space that is empty and creates valuable content for that customer.
- Build your own personal brand. Remember, you are a product in the market, and you have to fit with your audience.
- Use the language of your audience. Create one or more buyer person to define a suitable tone.
- Use your person Buyer to create a relevant content plan and a publication calendar.
- Being a Youtuber is a major career, but as in everything, it requires consistency and periodicity. For that reason, accustom your audience to a reminder in the publication of content.
- The first 10 seconds are essential, sell what you offer at that time and do not make videos too long (1 or 2 minutes). 80% of users see only the first 10 seconds.
- Use YouTube Trends and Google Insights to see what you are liking but also measure results and evaluate what you liked more than what you have done.
- Promote your content and participate in the conversation. The more you let yourself see more visits, you will have.
- Analyze if your content likes, if you like it, then you are doing things right, it is a matter of time and scalability.
Do you want to be a YouTuber?
Even so, it should be noted that the best light is the natural one, although it also has its disadvantages; You depend on the schedule and the day you make).
And once you have your video recorded, the last step before uploading the video, and perhaps the one that requires more work, is the assembly or editing of it. For this, we recommend the following professional programs in which you will find a variety of options to create an audiovisual piece.
- iMovie (Mac) or Windows Movie Maker (PC): These two already come on your computer and are very easy to use for those beginners who start in this sector. We also recommend that, as soon as you can, make the jump to something more complex and complete. It will be worth it.
- Final Cut (Mac) or Adobe Premiere Pro (Mac and PC): These are the programs most used by YouTubers as they offer many options compared to other editing programs. Once you work with these, you will not be able to return to any other.
- ScreenFlow (Mac) or Camtasia (Mac and PC): They also have the option to edit the videos, but what characterizes these programs is the possibility of recording the screen of your computer, which is known as screen capture. This option is used by many YouTubers who, for example, want to show a game made by computer.
And last but not least are the miniatures. It is very important to take into account the following aspects so that your video stands out above that of the other YouTubers and is the one chosen for the user within the infinite uploads that are made every hour.
Tips to be more popular on YouTube?
Apart from everything we have explained, you must also express your unique personality and show it to your users in each of your videos. This way, you will be able to create your personal brand and form a special connection with your audience. We advise you the following:
Collaboration with other YouTubers: try to meet people and contacts to ask if they want to make a collaborative video together. It is a great way to get more recognition and even be able to earn a share of followers of the collaborating YouTuber. Try to collaborate with people who have style and spectators similar to yours. This way, you will share the audience.
Interaction with your followers: answer the comments or questions left by your users. This is a good way to start forming new relationships with your subscribers. If they ask you for advice, give it to them! Be genuine and friendly; this way, you will attract more and more people. The important thing is to interact with your audience as much as you can.
Promotion on social networks: share your videos on all your social networks. Work on the relationships you already have and let your audience form naturally. It is also important to participate in vertical social networks in which their themes coincide with that of your channel. This way, you will be able to reach more people and form a larger audience.
Constancy: have patience and perseverance. A channel does not grow overnight, but on the contrary, it usually has a slow process. But at the same time, so that people keep returning to your channel, you should update it frequently and, if possible, always do it the same day of the week so that your viewers know when to look for your content again. More than one follower expects that day when his favorite YouTube uploads his next video. Who knows, maybe there will be someone who will do the same to you in the end!
Be yourself: your viewers will immediately notice if you are authentic or not. Exploit your personality and show it in your videos, acting just as if you did it in front of your friends or family. Do not copy the style of others! Put passion and enjoy it!